The train was built in 1894-96, respectively. Composition of the car has changed several times, old cars were changed to new, changing and interior. In 1902, the train consisted of ten cars. Some of them are meant for the royal family and retinue of the emperor. Other cars held luggage, serving and kitchen. Was added later eleventh wagon used as a church.